Do you want ‘More from 24’? Part 1
Do you Strategise, Synergise, Synchronise, and Scale your Business intentionally?
Today is a brief summary of what we need to explore every year as we begin to close the financial year and get ready to start a new one.
Over the next 4 weeks, we will be delving deeper into these 4 key areas to fully understand how to transform our business to be all it can be.
We will then move into what it means to 'sharpen the saw' and prepare you for 'More for 24' a BOP Workshop that will be running in July to Kickstart your new financial year.
'More from 24' will begin on Wednesday afternoon 12th July 2023 to help you intentionally plan your 23-24 financial year.
Business growth and development are essential for the success and longevity of your business.
With a well-planned strategy, proper synchronization, and scaling, businesses can achieve sustainable growth and stay competitive in their industry.
In this blog, we will discuss the four key concepts of strategise, synergise, synchronisation, and scale, and how they can help businesses grow and develop.
- The first step in achieving business growth and development is to strategise.
- An old business proverb is “Those who fail to plan, plan to fail!”
- While this may not turn out as tragic as a complete failure, you will definitely not really find out what you are capable of unless you Strategise.
- A good business strategy is essential for identifying the direction and goals of the business, and it provides a roadmap for achieving success.
- The strategic planning process involves analysing the market, identifying opportunities and challenges, setting goals and objectives, and developing action plans to achieve them.
- To start this process we will conduct an ASSET Analysis - You will love this innovative tool for your Business Tool Box.
- The next step in achieving business growth and development is to synergise. SYNERGY is synchronised energy.
- Synergy is the collaboration of different individuals or groups to create a combined effect greater than the sum of their individual efforts.
- Synergy is essential for achieving success in today's complex business environment.
- To Synergise means that your vision is clear, your direction has purpose and engagement, and your team is working in alignment with all your objectives and goals.
- The third step in achieving business growth and development is to synchronise.
- Synchronisation is about aligning the different aspects of a business to work together towards a common goal. This includes aligning the company's vision, mission, values, strategy, and operations.
- It is also about timing, cadence and harmony.
- You will enjoy this week as we explore alignment, continuity, consistency, persistence, and building your “Loooooong Game” as Dorie Clark might call it.
- The final step in achieving business growth and development is to scale.
- Scaling involves expanding the business to reach new markets, increase revenue, and improve profitability.
- It requires careful planning and execution to ensure that the business can handle the increased demand.
- Many businesses try to scale too fast and come undone as they over-promise and under-deliver.
- When we are moving too fast we can create burnout in our staff and have too much pressure on delivery before adequate preparation.
- This can create churn in our staff, unmet expectations with our clients and the reverse effect of our desired outcome.
- If we scale, understanding that one thing can change everything and how to control the 'Ripple effect' we will scale powerfully and productively.
So when planning for the next financial year are you intentionally designing 'More for 24' by strategising, synergising, synchronising, and scaling your business?
These are key concepts that can help businesses achieve sustainable growth and development.
By following these steps, businesses can create a strong foundation for success and stay competitive in today's fast-paced business environment.
I encourage you to stay connected over these next four weeks to start preparing your business to be ready for your new financial year and 'Planalife you want to live through a Business on Purpose'.
If you'd like to be a part of our BOP Workshop 'More from 24' starting Jul 12, 2023, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great week, Ian.
At PLANALIFE we help people navigate the integration of a Business and Life plan that will dovetail with marriage and family to help our clients find the very best from a balanced life.
To achieve this, we have one focus; to see the whole person arrive where they want to be by discovering how they can proactively plan their life.
- Business owner/manager Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Key Person Coaching
- Proactive Life Planning
- Seminars, on line training and webinars.
- Strategic Planning days
- Short Courses